I love cooking, but I hate doing the dishes…so what’s better than a tasty meal that you can do all in one pan (and one cutting board but ok)? My favorite recipes are the ones that are fast, easy and taste great! So here is one with some kind of a Mexican vibe that will keep you full and warm!
Preparation time: 30 min
- 1 medium can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 strand scallion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- salt, pepper
- chili flakes
- (optional) creme fraiche
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the spring onion until some of it is golden
- Add the tomatoes, stir until the skin of the tomatoes starts coming off
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chili flakes
- Add the kidney beans and bring to the boil
- Crack the eggs on top of the pan. Cover the pan with aluminium foil or a lid and cook over a mild heat for about 10 minutes.
- Serve directly, add creme fraiche if desired (but honestly why not). If you are a true challenger when it comes to not doing dishes, eat directly from the pan.